Thursday, May 17, 2012

Where Has The Year Gone?

Wow, I canNOT believe that it is almost the end of May! It is crazy how time just flies right past us! I have to admit I usually dread summer, don't get me wrong I *LOVE* the season, I just HATE that my kiddo is gone for half of the summertime. But, this year I think I got the good end of her summer schedule and that makes me VERY happy :) So if you are wondering what we have been up to lately here is a little look!


 The year started out not-so-great for me as I attempted to try to cut my finger off.
(Just incase your wondering it was NOT on purpose and is still fully intact :))


We helped my sister and brother-in-law move from San Antonio to La Vernia


Bradley and I took a minication to Lauberge
 in March with some great friends


In April we finished soccer and started softball. Thats Riley at Pitcher!




Maifest - Fire Breathing Dragons! 


Finally a weekend with a little downtime 
  

1st Grade Award Program -
I can't believe how grown-up my *BABY* has become

This is just the bare minimum of what all we've been up to. I coached her soccer team and am one of her softball coaches so I am lacking in the picture taking lately :/ We are looking forward to the arrival of our new niece/cousin Caroline Elizabeth Doege and the gender reveal of Baby Fuchs all in the next couple of weeks!! Along with some long awaited advancements at work for me.
Happy Summer Y'all!

The Kohring's

No comments:

Post a Comment