Tuesday, October 25, 2011

GGGOOOOO CUBS!

 One of the many things I love about Brenham is the Cubs! I remember how I loved cheering at the football games and the pep-rally's, oh the things we would come up with! I also LOVE how Riley is seeming to follow in these same footsteps. She gets upset if we miss a game and her favorite outfit for school is her Cheer Skirt and Cub shirt!  So of course we went to the homecoming parade last week and boy did my already highly energetic girl get some candy! My mom and I laughed because my little sister Dayne asked to bring a bag and mom said "no", man did we regret that decision! Unfortunately, Riley was not able to make the game because it was her weekend at her Dad's but my good ol' Daddy, my little Sis and I were there to help cheer on the Cubs to victory! And of course I forgot my camera so no pictures from the game but here are a few from the parade (:

Dayne and Riley

Cousin Molly on the Blinn Bucs Volleyball Float

Collecting all their candy

Riley's favorite outfit (:

No comments:

Post a Comment