Thursday, October 27, 2011

Road Trip

 Last Thursday, Bradley got the bright idea to go to his deer lease in Abilene. I love spontaneous road trips and since we did not have anything planned for the weekend I decided this was a good idea. Riley was a bit disappointed she was missing the trip since it was her weekend with to be a her dad's. Bradley was excited to finally get me to go to the lease, one of the things I have never done since we have been together. This year he got a new lease that had no camphouse, so I was also able to check out this "wonderful" place he, Tyler and Stephen constructed out of an old carport! I can honestly say, I was actually pretty impressed, although that does not mean I will be a regular visitor. I did have to take over and do a little organizing for them when I got there but that was about all. We checked the game camera's and topped the feeders off with corn, so they guys should be all set for opening weekend... which means shopping for me! (:

Our lovely camphouse

Amazing views from the mountain tops

No comments:

Post a Comment